GIVE THE GIFT OF THE ARTS
BCT Gift Cards can be used to purchase tickets to events at the Buskirk-Chumley Theater, events across the community ticketed by our box office (check out our upcoming events for some of your options), or merchandise sold in the BCT Box Office & Downtown Visitors Center.
Please note that BCT gift cards can’t be used for Cardinal Stage Company productions, even if the show is held at the Buskirk-Chumley Theater.
Cards expire after five years but we can’t imagine that it would take very long for the recipient to find an event they would enjoy. How about a play at the Bloomington Playwrights Project? A show at the Limestone Comedy Festival? Or the opening concert of the Lotus World Music & Arts Festival?
Cards purchased online will be delivered to the recipient via email after you finish the checkout process. If you prefer a paper certificate that fits nicely in an envelope, stop by the BCT Box Office to make your purchase instead. Email or paper, we keep track of the balance remaining on the card and can help the recipient use their card as needed.
Ready to give the gift of the arts? Click here!
If you were lucky enough to receive a gift card, you can stop by the box office to make your purchase (make sure to bring the email or printout with the card code!) or you can register the card online and make your purchases. If you have any questions at all, please contact the BCT Box Office at 812-323-3020.
ITEMS FOR SALE IN THE BCT BOX OFFICE
Our storefront doesn’t just offer tickets and visitor information; we sell items, all with a local connection, to help you show your Bloomington love. Items include:
* locally designed t-shirts
* locally designed and produced Press Puzzles
* enamel pins featuring the “Indiana dog bone” of the theater’s marquee
* postcards with scenes from around Monroe County
* autographed posters from past concerts at the Buskirk-Chumley Theater
* historic metal marquee letters originally used on the Indiana Theater’s marquee – You can see photos of the marquee letters in use in the Textillery Gallery display about our building’s history. While we don’t have all the letters of the alphabet remaining, you can usually find your initials or spell a short word. Interesting punctuation marks and wooden display bases of various lengths are also available.